Monday, June 24, 2013

Okay so today i am going to review Zoey Rogue by Lizzy Ford. Contains SPOILERS!
Plot: The plot was okay. The whole conflict was fuzzy it was basically good guys v. bad guys. But i wasn't sure who were the bad guys. Cambions are evil sex fueled murdering children of human women and incubus father's. The main character Zoey fights these evil creatures with her team. Then she gets mixed up in this who fate thing with an incubus. Wow didn't see that coming. Then her people are really the bad people so the bad guys was everyone. The story had cheating in it which I didn't like and drops off with a cliff hanger.
Characters: Zoey was fierce yet not fierce. She was a very strong character and probably the only reason i finished the story but as the story progressed she got annoying and loses her fire. She became whiny and easily placated. Then Declan was okay. I can't really think of anything bad but I can't think of anything good about him either. Zoey's team was loyal and strong. Team R for rejects. I wasn't to fond of the characters or the story.
The book was confusing but ended okay. I will say i probably won't go get the second one. And please no one under 16 read this book. It has sex and foul language. That stuff doesn't bother me but some people might find it offensive. Thanks for reading check back and ill have more posts. Also if you guys want me to read a book the review it comment below and I'll check it out. But remember you might like the book and I might not. Keep that in mind.
~Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment